Company History The origin of our joint-stock company Strojírny Cheb dates back to the March 2009. We are one of the subsidiaries of a joint-stock company Sokolovské strojírny a.s
The company's history, however, goes deep into the past and has several milestones.
- Year 1951 - the company starts to operate under the name Centrální dílna hnědouhelných dolů a briketáren
- Year 1953 - the company name was changed to Ústřední dílny HDB Sokolov The main task at the time, was ensuring maintenance of new equipment in the coal mining district.
- Year 1963 - opening of a new division in Cheb in reconstructed airport hangars. Here we began to repair dump trucks series LOWA, Bucket excavators E2,5 and implement large-scale investment projects for mining industry in Sokolov.
- Year 1968 - Company name changed to Sokolovské strojírny HDB n.p. Sokolov
- Year 1975 - the company was changed to the concern
- Year 1992 - in connection with the privatization of the original concern company was established a joint stock company called Sokolovské strojírny a.s.